Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

if i was a prime minister John Key's eight years at the top are longer than the tenure of the last for the people On Monday john key reigned as new Zealand prime minister because.he want to sing time wafer he's family and the kid. He spent years as leader of the party 10 years. The responsibilities of the prime minister are to We thank him for his efforts but If i was a prime minister i would. I would save SAM money for the home real's peoples. And save SAM money for the school to bead .new school .Sam new cars/bike/. And i who bead a new k mat a new warehouse.and rebel sport . Mr Key and his wife, Baronage, have two children, Stephanie and Max.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel!

    It looks like you've had a great year at Pt. England. I'm Mark, a teacher for the Summer Learning Journey you signed up for at the end of the year and I thought I would just drop in and have a look what you're up to.

    I know that you haven't started yet, but I just thought I would remind you that it still exists for you if you want something to do during the holidays. There are loads of activities and learning opportunities about travel and the world if you are interested. The best part about it is that you get to choose what you learn.

    In any case, I hope you're having a great holiday,

    Kia kaha,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel my name is Dezray, I am a year 7 student in Te Ngahere that goes to Paihia School. I really like your post because it has a lot of interesting facts. I would like to try being a Prime Minister for a week, at least. Are you trying to become the Prime Minister of New Zealand? Keep up the good work and have a good day.

    ReplyDelete